The Big day is here!!! Need advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dragonta2z

Reaction score
What is it about the engine cover that should be checked ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Sungod661

Sungod661

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys i just got back from the dealer everything went off without a hitch. The truck is incredible honeslty i was floored. I will do a full write up tomorrow of my first impressions. Real quick
I have to say the power and handling are absolutely amazing. However i wasnt to impressed with the start / stop feature or the 10 gear transmission in certain modes. The sport mode is So jerky its virtually undriveable...

Overall the vehicle exceeds my expectations but i will detail everything for those waiting or those thinking of pulling the trigger to buy one.

Oh and lots of pics coming ;)

OP
OP
Sungod661

Sungod661

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh and the engine cover should have the ford performance badge not the regular f150 cover

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Guys i just got back from the dealer everything went off without a hitch. The truck is incredible honeslty i was floored. I will do a full write up tomorrow of my first impressions. Real quick
I have to say the power and handling are absolutely amazing. However i wasnt to impressed with the start / stop feature or the 10 gear transmission in certain modes. The sport mode is So jerky its virtually undriveable...

Overall the vehicle exceeds my expectations but i will detail everything for those waiting or those thinking of pulling the trigger to buy one.

Oh and lots of pics coming ;)

Remember the tranny will smooth out substantially after 500 miles or so. But awesome! Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TornadoRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Who's badder than you!
Congratulations on your new Raptor!
You've been Raptized.
Good luck with your beast!

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I agree... Sport mode at first is a nightmare and almost makes you feel like the truck is broken. Honestly since adding the Pedal Commander I don't even use Sport Mode on the Raptor's Drive Modes.

The Transmission is still a little jerky/noticable but I have 750 miles and it seems like it gets better with time. I do have a lot of Wheel Hop in the rear end when I 'get on it' which I am not a fan of... hopefully someone can come up with a fix soon.