The Big day is here!!! Need advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sungod661

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok Guys after 9 months of waiting my Raptor is at the dealer it is currently 16:47 local time i have an apointment for 18:30 to signe the paper work and pick her up ...is there anything i should specifically ask and/or look at ?

I will definetly check for rust as i have see a few horror stories!!! But what else??

Finally here!! Ordered early august, also palsaap never showed the transit always said pending!!!

BurnOut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whatever you do, don't trust the pull out metho... oh, wait. That's a different "Big Day". My bad.

Seriously, though, just check it over for things like matching headlights, the correct engine cover and seats, and ensure that all of the options you ordered are in place. Verify the condition (like you said, rust, paint condition, etc...). Other than that, enjoy your new Raptor! :)

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats, get the dealer to show you how everything works in the truck, like hooking up your phone, driver convenience options, etc. Walk around the truck and look under the engine, skid plate areas, etc. Don't panic, most new vehicles have no issues! Last but not least, POST a damn pic of it on here!!!

OP
OP
Sungod661

Sungod661

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had forgot about the engine cover! Will definetly check the engine cover, lights , options , rust , paint, seat belts and i will post pic this weekend just need to figure how i am going to pay for this!!!

So am i forgetting anything final check in nefore i leave ;)