The 2017 Eco-Boost vs V8 Bench Racing / Whining thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

This is just a duplicate thread of other complaints, you are not alone. The rumor is wait until 2018 for a change.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Naysayers post here

All you naysayers (those who say they won't buy the 2017 Raptor err, the "Next Gen Raptor") post here and go on record as committing to not buying the new Raptor.

Meanwhile those that will buy will enjoy what certainly will be the most incredible Raptor yet with:

* 450+HP
* 10-speed transmission
* PADDLE SHIFTERS
* Improved suspension
* More wheel travel
* Better interior
* Improved electronics
* Less weight
* Etc.

And an all-new look that will make the current Raptor look dated (and lose resale value). Better sell before the 17's come out! :ROFLJest:

Yeah, I know the Twin Turbo EcoBoost motor is gonna suck (just ask the Focus RS owners and the Ford GT owners when they get their vehicles) and won't "sound" as bitchen even though it will have more power and weigh less. Yeah, that's gonna suck. :mwah1:

ford-f-150_100497461_l.jpg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

I will go on record that I will not be buying a 2017 Raptor. My current loan won't be paid off until mid 2018 and hope to have my mods paid off before the end of next year. I have more in mods that what I had to finance the raptor for. Will I look and consider the next Gen Raptor (which is probably how you should of stated this stupid ass thread) you betcha. And most likely will take off all the mods and trade it in for an dealer order for the 2019 raptor.