Thanks Ford! Just got this Email…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jnrush16

Reaction score
I may call my dealer and have them pull the spray-in bedliner and tonneau. If I can have it done 3rd party and it cuts my time down, I’ve got no problem doing that.

cscape

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I may call my dealer and have them pull the spray-in bedliner and tonneau. If I can have it done 3rd party and it cuts my time down, I’ve got no problem doing that.
I was told no modifications :( - Mine shows 3/17 in production date with 801a, spray in bed-liner + graphics

jnrush16

Reaction score
@cscape Bad news for me as I don’t have a vin number yet. So maybe I can still make changes? Ordered an IS 35 back on 12/28 from a dealership that said they had an allocation.

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
3rd party is better quality too and you can do your rear wheel wells at the same time since they don’t come black from ford.