Texas Raptor Run - Which Run Group do you think you'll be in?

Texas Raptor Run - Which Run Group do you think you'll be in?

• U - Unlimited

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • A - Highly Experienced

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • B - Experienced

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • C - Newbie...we were all here once! Unless you are Mario Andretti or Robbie Gordon

Votes: 21 52.5%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I will seriously be at the back of group C running sweeps. Maybe I'll jump out with the A guys though.

Tejas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Group B due to the fact that out of all of my track experience I don't have any high speed off road experience. Maybe we can jump up a group on the second day?

Tejas

OP
OP
SPRSNK

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Group B due to the fact that out of all of my track experience I don't have any high speed off road experience. Maybe we can jump up a group on the second day?

Tejas

Turn 4 at TWS doesn't count as high speed off road? Or my nemesis Turn 1 at Hallett... :devilfinger:

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
My first lap I will be going a little easy to be sure there are no hazards to be highly aware of. After that, its balls to the wall!

Prerunning is always good. Lots of things out there that don't look like hazards but actually are. Even one spot that if you have extra skid plating the truck will teeter on it a bit (This was before the trophy trucks got a hold of it though, it may be knocked down).

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am running in whatever group needs sweeper, support, medic, towing, or mocked...

Going to be more support role with a little spirited driving..

-Greg

Last edited: