Terrain or Race Red

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I think it depends on how much attention you want to draw. Red is for sure the flashy side of spectrum, and I guess Terrain is the most subtle IMO.

Definitely subtle but unique if you're paying attention. Perfect combo if you ask me.

integrity

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a Terrain S-cab on order because everyone here convinced me that i would not be sorry, as i have not seen it in person either. I really like the red, but dont need\want even more attention from cops and PEOPLE!

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
BTW, when I ordered mine in terrain, I had never seen one. And I had never driven a Raptor.

I have not been sorry.

OP
OP
Pushrodv8

Pushrodv8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Appreciate your thoughts and feedback guys ,

I own black SUVs and have drivin them as dd for the past years , but let me tell ya they gotta be cleaned and detailed, all the time , kinda gets to you after a while , thats why I wanted something different with the Raptor.
Terrain looked like the perfect combo for dd .
RED Raptors have more of an attention grabber ,sporty and fun look ,,,, I haven't owned a flashy color,,and if I would,, always thought of it as a weekend ride,,,
And on the long term, might get old fast,,, I will wait for my Terrain and see it in person.
:headbang: