Tell us what product you'd like to try FOR FREE!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Surf City Garage

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
How would you like to try one of the latest innovations from SCG Pro for FREE? That’s right! FREE! No strings attached - we aren’t going to charge you for shipping, you don’t have to buy something else.

To enter, simply head over to SurfCityGarage.com and browse our selection of Professional Surface Solutions. Find a product you’d like to try (or would like to have more of), copy the link and paste it into a reply here. Include a quick sentence or two on why you chose that product.

On 6/20/14 we’ll randomly select 5 members to receive their requested product… free of charge.

Please limit the entries to 1 per member, but if we get more than 100 entries, we’ll double the giveaways and select 10 winners! Good luck!

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
By biggest pet peeve is bug guts and it's the biggest PITA to remove. So, I'd definitely like to try the Road Trip. I've been looking for a good bug/bird shit remover for awhile that I can use that won't damage my sealants/wax. Thanks!

Surf City Garage - Road Trip

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Bigdog44SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I'm a big fan of another product for brining out the gloss in my black Raptor. I'm more than willing to test that loyalty and share what I find here. I'm honestly very interested in trying your Black Edge detailer.

Thanks for giving me a chance to shift my loyalty. Let's make it a comparison test!

Raw Horsepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score