Maintenance-Free AGM / FLA and OE-Style Batteries For Your Ford Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

carid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sooner or later, the lifespan of every OE battery comes to the end. Of course, some of us still try to reanimate it with overnight charging, yet when the power output is still too weak to start your truck, nothing will help you better than a quality replacement. Being an official supplier of the most leading manufacturers, we have batteries for literally all Ford applications.

We offer a wide range of absolutely maintenance-free AGM / FLA and even OE-style batteries in different sizes and configurations. Moreover, all necessary information on BCI Group Numbers, CCA and Reserve Capacity can be found in detailed product descriptions on our web-site. Simply fill in the model year of your truck and browse through the wide selection of batteries available for it at CARiD:

http://www.carid.com/car-batteries.html

truck-jump-starting.jpg

OE Batteries made by Motorcraft for Ford can be found on our website as well:

http://www.carid.com/motorcraft/

motorcraft-battery-small.jpg

Do not hesitate to contact me if you need a price quote or any additional questions appear.

OP
OP
carid

carid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@ Yukon Joe,

The Motorcraft Max AGM Battery is definitely a great choice. It is absolutely maintenance-free and extremely durable. Plus, it can handle with numerous auxiliary lights easy, providing you with the best output when needed.

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
@ Yukon Joe,

The Motorcraft Max AGM Battery is definitely a great choice. It is absolutely maintenance-free and extremely durable. Plus, it can handle with numerous auxiliary lights easy, providing you with the best output when needed.
That looks really similar to the DieHard Platinum (discontinued) that was made by Odyssey. Have any idea who is making these for Ford?

D

Deleted member 12951

What is the part number for the motorcraft max for our trucks? When I did the pull-downs for my year, that battery didn't even show up.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What is the part number for the motorcraft max for our trucks? When I did the pull-downs for my year, that battery didn't even show up.

The part number is BXT65-850 for 6.2L Fords but I'm not sure what carid's SKU number is since they don't have the true part numbers listed.

D

Deleted member 12951

The part number is BXT65-850 for 6.2L Fords but I'm not sure what carid's SKU number is since they don't have the true part numbers listed.

Yep, searched for that part on carid and nothing. oh well...

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why not just get the Odyssey PC1750T if you were previously considering the Diehard Platinum?