Who likes free STUFF? Who likes a good Scavenger hunt? Watch this thread.. Launching SOON!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well, we figured the word "FREE" would get some attention... and it's true. We will have some absolutely FREE... first come stuff with no purchase required at all....

So lets cut to the chase.... What are we talking about here?

Well.... We were thinking... It's spring. It's time to try to get back to the normal life after Covid... Right? As this craziness has kept everyone locked up for a long time.

How better to do that than some good clean fun and games.

I was thinking... What can we come up with that gives out some killer deals, and some free stuff... in a fun way, but it isn't visible to the public.
Well, I thought, were past Easter, right? But it is still spring.... and Egg Hunts and Scavenger Hunts go hand in hand...
So how do we have an Egg Hunt with lots of goodies.... Some 100% free. Some Buy one get something free. Some buy one get a couple things free.

We are currently working on all Your Eggs. This is a Raptor Forum only post. These "EGG" products will be labeled as - "EGG (Hunt) "#1 etc" (LOOK INSIDE!!!)"

The hunt will launch sometime between 6pm Eastern Time tonight (Thursday 4/15/21) and 9am Eastern Time tomorrow (Friday 4/16/21)

(We want it to be a SURPRISE!!!! That's the point of the hunt! Who gets there first! Who gets what!)

When we are ready to launch the egg hunt, I will POST back on here at least 15 minutes before it will begin. At that time, you will go to our site, and just search for the word "EGG". All the Eggs will pop up in your search. Each will be numbered so you can keep track. Of course, each of them will look the same. You will need to OPEN the page to see what is inside... Once you do, you can read through the descriptions and see the additional pictures.
The absolutely free items will be easy to spot. The prices will still be displayed. Don't be afraid to look at every egg. You never know how much free stuff is included.

Here are the only rules that we would like each person who participates to follow.

- As stated, there are some cool items that are absolutely free. No purchase required at all. We just ask that everyone share the fun. Please only select ONE completely free item per household. We don't want one person to grab them all up. If they do, we will just need to cancel all but one. So grab the one that you want the most.

- Once the egg is purchased, (Even if it's $0) that's all there is of that one. We will begin deleting the eggs as much as possible so it is easier to find the ones that are available. Some may have a quantity of 1, 2 or up to 10. When they are grabbed, that one is done.

- If there are any eggs left after the weekend, they will all be removed, and the hunt will be over.

- Because these are all unique individual offerings, there are no substitutions. They are the way they come.

In summary, this is no BS. These are INCREDIBLE Promos and free Giveaways.

This is a FUN FUN, limited promotion we wanted to offer to the Raptor Forum members given the times we're in. With the crazy year 2020 was, we wanted to GIVE BACK to start off 2021.

So keep in mind. These aren't just "Sales". Everything on our site is on sale, and we hope you will take advantage of those and give us the opportunity to earn your business. Even if you don't find the exact egg you wanted. These eggs are One off items in a fun format.

I think you will find that we have some very unique products at great pricing for your vehicles!

WE HAVE MANY NEW PRODUCTS COMING SOON!!! SO CHECK BACK ON OUR SITE OFTEN!!!!

WERE WILL YOU GO????

HERE>>>>

SPVparts.com

Then click on the "Search" Magnifying Glass... and type the word "EGG"

Share this with all your Raptor Buddies... It will be starting SOON!!!!

GOOD LUCK!!

John-
SPVparts

317-93-GO-SPV

info @ SPVparts.com

*We reserve the right to end or modify this promo any time

Open Me.jpg

Last edited:

Mariners Fan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been prowling your site and refreshing this thread since you first posted!
BTW, my watch is over at midnight eastern.......LOL!

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I've been prowling your site and refreshing this thread since you first posted!
BTW, my watch is over at midnight eastern.......LOL!

LOL... I know... I wanted to give a few people the opportunity to get online and see the thread... So more than 2 people can have the opportunity to participate!!

But tell you what... We will officially launch the eggs at 11pm Eastern time... so... 54 minutes from now...

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ok, lets be sure everyone knows WHERE the search is..... See the pic.... You will "SEARCH" for "EGG". That is the ONLY place to find them and where they will ALL Show up!

The eggs launch at 11 pm eastern time!! (Please note... there could be a minute or two delay from the time they actually show up once we launch them... so keep searching.

Screen.jpg

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I don't anticipate any issues, but the free items should also have free standard shipping (Within the US). If for some reason, it charges you for standard shipping, go ahead and choose the cheapest shipping and we will refund it. This way you won't miss out. We can deal with it later.

Here is a tip... If you don't have an account yet? I would sign up real quick so when you get on there at 11, you can quickly get on and check out so not to miss anything.

John