Tasca ford parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
DynoDynge

DynoDynge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I just checked again & they are still showing the price I originally paid on that console lid, so it was not a mistake.
I have not gotten a refund yet either. :shocked:

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I buy all of my Ford parts through Tousley Ford. Tousley Ford Parts Depot

They are a supporting vendor over at SVTPerformance and have been since 2008. If you go over there and do a little research on them, you'll see they treat their customers right.

I believe they sell everything at 10% over their cost. I have never had an issue or problem and they always ship within a day or two of ordering.

Give them a try and I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with their service.

Chayse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I buy all of my Ford parts through Tousley Ford. Tousley Ford Parts Depot

They are a supporting vendor over at SVTPerformance and have been since 2008. If you go over there and do a little research on them, you'll see they treat their customers right.

I believe they sell everything at 10% over their cost. I have never had an issue or problem and they always ship within a day or two of ordering.

Give them a try and I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with their service.

Thanks. I'll check them out in the future.
They only want $82.50 for the bed mat too.

OP
OP
DynoDynge

DynoDynge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got the charge reversed from Tasca parts & went to the local Ford dealer to check on the leather lid & they quoted me $248.00!!!!
When I asked if there was any kind of discount, he said to me "Who are you?"
I just laughed, walked out & went online to order from Tousley Ford. $160.

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Tasca seems like a problem... It is illegal in California to post one price and ask for more. This was a common tactic to force people to pay more or get excited about a purchase and then up the price at the door... Somone needs to let the Attorney General know and get then involved. You must honor the lowest advertised price in California. Its the law.,.

Chayse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I got my bed mat. It seems like it is in good shape. How bad could it be really? I'll try Tousley Ford for any more parts I need.

OP
OP
DynoDynge

DynoDynge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tasca seems like a problem... It is illegal in California to post one price and ask for more. This was a common tactic to force people to pay more or get excited about a purchase and then up the price at the door... Somone needs to let the Attorney General know and get then involved. You must honor the lowest advertised price in California. Its the law.,.

Unfortunately, they are not in CA, but I did write a letter to Ford & let them know how dissatisfied I was with Tasca's business practices. I even stated that I hoped this wasn't the normal for Ford dealerships or it would be my last purchase. They also received the link to this thread for confirmation.