Tasca ford parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrpork

Full Access Member
Reaction score
[/COLOR]see once they figured out that the prices were ****** up they corrected them.see it still saved you a little cash.
The emblems I ordered at the time were about $26 a piece on their site, and the email from them later said they were actually about $34 a piece. Now I see it looks like they corrected it and the price is now about $34 on their site.

I would have likely gone through ebay at time but they wanted $49 a piece for them on ebay. So going through their site still saved me about $30 even with paying for shipping versus free shipping on ebay.

the chances are slim i will agree to that. maybe they will see these post's and keep up on there online pricing. tasca is a class act place trust me on this.
What are the chances that this many people have had the same experience with them (bait & switch) and are on this site? Sounds extremely shady to me. Maybe when dealing with them in person, it isn't so easy to get ripped off.

OP
OP
DynoDynge

DynoDynge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
tasca is a class act place trust me on this.

Trust is one thing, but actions tell me everything. They haven't corrected their mistake so I'm just going to go with my hunch that someone in the internet department either doesn't know what they are doing OR are ripping off customers for that additional charge. Either way, I'm done with them.
If your company makes a mistake, don't expect your customer to pay for it. They won't be a customer for long & they will not refer more business to you.

Chayse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just had this same experience the other day. I ordered the Ford Bed mat. The price on the website listed 107 and change as MSRP and their price was 91 and change. Got an email the next day that said the website misquoted the price and it would in fact be 107 and change. Got an email to day that they may ship by tuesday or wednesday. I wanted the mat for a trip I have coming up. The local dealer wanted $130 but said they would have it by tuesday. it is still listed at 91 on the website.
Should have ordered locally.

Is ther another online vendor with a better reputation for Ford accessories and parts?

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yep, had experience with tasca, I called to double check that they had both front axles in stock. The "sales slob" put me on hold and "checked" to make sure. After assuring me the axles were in stock and in his hands. I proceeded with the order, because I wanted to get them before snoball 500. After a week of the order and not hearing anything or seeing any movement in status. I called and they said they had to order them from ford and waiting on them. I asked why was I was charged if the items were not shipped. He explained they are special order and had to order them. I told him my previous conversation and he said their sales department is not located in the warehouse. There is no way anyone could have checked if an item was in stock.
By this time I am extremely pissed, and asked to talk to a manager. He said he was sorry they have new people working. They will ship it out as possible, total of two weeks later they finally shipped them.

I will NOT do business with them again, the couple of bucks I saved not worth 3 weeks shipping time. Rather get it from my local Ford dealer and save the time..

-Greg

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will NOT do business with them again, the couple of bucks I saved not worth 3 weeks shipping time. Rather get it from my local Ford dealer and save the time..

-Greg

Amen brother. Sounds exactly like my experience.

I would NOT deal with Tasca again regardless of price.

Chayse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These stories do not make me very happy. I wish this post was up before I put in my order. :(

OP
OP
DynoDynge

DynoDynge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, funny how it seems so many of their prices are misquoted & they are really on the ball to get in touch for the extra money................

checked with the BBB and they are not accredited, but filed a report anyway, as I suggest all with similar experiences do the same.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just bought a part from them without any problems. However, I bought it through eBay.
It did take almost a week to get it and they are only about 45 mins away from me.

Just to follow up, I ordered part number CL3Z-17603 from Tasca Ford thru eBay. The part they sent me was 2L1Z-17603-AA. Though the part numbers are similar, this is NOT what I ordered nor is it the part, listed on eBay. This part did not fit securely and I needed to use silicone adhesive to make it work. The part is installed and it is not worth my time to complain, I still need to leave feed back on eBay so this is not over.

Long story short, DO NOT BUY FROM TASCA AUTOMOTIVE GROUP, located in Cranston, RI.