SW exhaust too loud

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hole Shot

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd like a j tube to cut my drone on the highway. I can't find anyone her yo make me one. And my @Hole Shot welder can't weld stainless....

Donate to Avery and be entered into a raffle for an awesome prize for your Raptor.

$500 gift card to Freedom Motorsports
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=796727

Just need a bottle of argon a couple u bends stainless wire and a couple cases of beer we can build it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You should have had a ride in mine I don't have drone.

I used to think I didn't have a lot of drone until I changed my exhaust. Now it's a little quieter and I realize how bad it actually was. The biggest factor is the driver/driver's spouse tolerance level.

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Chris. They are still interested in developing the system but it probably won't be until February. The issue has been they can't have a truck long enough for R&D. I told him when the time gets closer we will work on finding a truck for them to use.

freedommotorsports.us

FreedomLogo.jpg

decoste77

Reaction score
I have the Kooks LTs and Y-pipe W/ high flow cats 3 1/2'' MBRP W/ resonator and its defining loud and at 60mph its horrible in the cab. My solution is a Borla #400115 pre-runner muffler W/ resonator hopefully it will work I get the muffler monday. The muffler is a multi chamber but its 34'' long.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
How long do they need a truck?

He didn't specify but I told him I would get in touch late January to discuss the details. If they are still on board with developing the system then we will work on finding someone to loan their truck. They're located outside of Cleveland.

freedommotorsports.us

FreedomLogo.jpg

Shunn

Reaction score
I'm interested in a dual setup for sure, or just a more aggressive resonator. I love the sound at WOT, but highway drone at 2K RPM is crazy loud. I just turn the radio up, but my girl is probably hating life.
Anyone ever thought of just insulating the cab?

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm interested in a dual setup for sure, or just a more aggressive resonator. I love the sound at WOT, but highway drone at 2K RPM is crazy loud. I just turn the radio up, but my girl is probably hating life.
Anyone ever thought of just insulating the cab?

Yes. As soon as I have a garage I will be pulling the seats and carpet to sound deaden the floor. Padding is all screwed up from The Dealer anyway. With the way exhausts resonate I'm not sure how much it'll actually help.

freedommotorsports.us

FreedomLogo.jpg

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When I passed you on the way home from snoball I was wondering how you could stand it! Mine is not like that I'm 100% SW