Lightning style exhaust

Hilbilly Jack

On my 11 Raptor that I sold several years ago, I had installed (I think) MBRP lightning style exhaust and I don't remember any drone at all. The new to me 13 Roush has their exhaust and resonator delete - loud and lots of drone. Has anyone installed the SW lightning exhaust? If so, how does it do on drone? I did listen to the videos, just not sure on drone.

xyrothryu

I currently run a side exit with the roush, my truck came with it and it exited under the rear bumper and what a terrible spot that was, it drug on everything.

So I ended up just keeping the muffler, flipping it 180 since its straight through and using its factory hanger then had an exhuast shop mandrel bend it out right where the frame goes up, you can fit a pipe or two right before the rear leaf hanger without losing any ground clearance.

Im surprised you find the roush drones, I love the fact mine doesn't drove, its one of the quietest exhausts at idle and louded at full throttle, hopefully you find something that works. I think I paid maybe $80 for the shop to bend, weld and tubbing for the exhaust.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 1