ADD Bump Stop Kit for Gen 1 Raptors and SW performance connect under the rear bumper dual exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Papa Gecko

2012 Raptor SCREW Tuxedo Black (Sold)
Reaction score
still in here, 1120, so I don't actual work for a living...
I work as an AI doing ASME and other code work now, so I dont really do anything for a living either, hope you're in the good place over there though, shore tour is supposed to be better than sea duty haha

OP
OP
bubblehead93

bubblehead93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so, its stainless steel, its sprayed with DEI water-proofing spray (not to protect the pipe but to keep the wrap from degrading)... run wrapped ss headers on my cobra for over 15 years... zero rot issues... looks as good as when i first wrapped it...

i do run some nifty carbon fiber heat shields for motorcycle exhausts where the piping runs under the trans pan (i have an aftermarket deep pan) and where it runs by my onboard air compressor... these provide an air gap between the multi-ply cf and insulator and the exhaust pipe... as well as the component I'm trying to protect...

I do agree if it was aluminized carbon steel like Flowmaster pipes/mufflers, the wrap would be a terrible idea...