ADD Bump Stop Kit for Gen 1 Raptors and SW performance connect under the rear bumper dual exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bubblehead93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The ADD Bump Stop Kit for Gen 1 Raptors is great piece of kit, like most it connects/braces both frame rails and adds a pair of Fox/King 2.5 inch bump stops BUT it also includes a brace that then ties it all together with the factory frame x-bracing, both fwd and aft.

However, if you order a full SW headers and exhaust, performance connect, true dual, split under the rear bumper exit, the brace that differentiates this kit from others occupies the space the tail pipes for this exhaust kit would occupy.

For a long time, just ran dumps in front of the rear axle... both loud and omg, the drone...

Just finished up fabbing some home-made tail pipes to exit in the factory location, except 3" SS pipe... no more drone... just right... I'll share a photo or two... warning... warning... trigger alert... I did MIG the SS tubing vice TIG, so please no hate...

OP
OP
bubblehead93

bubblehead93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Icon springs also complicate the split rear exit as well at full droop.... But overall I am satisfied, both exit near factory location but with true dual exhaust...

Big Papa Gecko

2012 Raptor SCREW Tuxedo Black (Sold)
Reaction score
Had to flatten (aka big hammer) a bit near spare and wrap with exhaust wrap... 1/4 inch all around clearance... Spare and leaf spring
Looks good! Bubblehead? You a submariner too? If you're near Mississippi, the welders in my shop do side projects cheap/free. All asme/ped welders too