Shout Out for Corsa Customer Service

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ramrodthrusterpuppy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had picked up a Corsa Sport cat-back for my '10 Raptor SCab back in 2011, swapped it to my '12 SCrew in 2012 and have run it ever since on my SCrew which is one of my DDs, through salt soaked Canadian Winters, many road trips, off road bashing, yadda, yadda and it has held up like a champ. No corrosion anywhere in 11 years, tips still polish up to like new, sounds great (to my old ears), no drone, not too loud/annoying....just a nice V8 burble to rumble when I lay into it. However, I had noticed a rattle coming from (what I later discovered) was the exhaust on cold start-up, would go away after a few minutes but was worse in cold weather. Traced it to the muffler where we discovered one of the baffle welds had let go so the baffle plate would rattle when cold and reverberate down the pipe, increasing volume until things heated up, expanded and the baffle would then wedge into place and keep quiet until it cooled down again.

In any event, dug up the documentation for the exhaust in my vehicle file (I keep everything! Lol) and found that it had a lifetime warranty...sent Corsa Customer Service an e-mail with a sound clip and pics. They also require an original receipt and that was the one thing that I *didn't* have....but the service rep was very accommodating, once he saw the pics, sound clip he said he would warranty the exhaust. They shipped out a new muffler to me (in Canada) at their cost, made sure to label as a "warranty return" so that I wouldn't get charged Customs/duty/taxes at the border and I had my replacement in a week. Installed it and the ole beast sounds like it was brand new.

Unfortunately, after sales service is lacking nowadays, but I was very impressed with Corsa Customer Service, no BS, runaround, excuses....their Lifetime warranty means just that!

IMG_2555.JPEG

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had picked up a Corsa Sport cat-back for my '10 Raptor SCab back in 2011, swapped it to my '12 SCrew in 2012 and have run it ever since on my SCrew which is one of my DDs, through salt soaked Canadian Winters, many road trips, off road bashing, yadda, yadda and it has held up like a champ. No corrosion anywhere in 11 years, tips still polish up to like new, sounds great (to my old ears), no drone, not too loud/annoying....just a nice V8 burble to rumble when I lay into it. However, I had noticed a rattle coming from (what I later discovered) was the exhaust on cold start-up, would go away after a few minutes but was worse in cold weather. Traced it to the muffler where we discovered one of the baffle welds had let go so the baffle plate would rattle when cold and reverberate down the pipe, increasing volume until things heated up, expanded and the baffle would then wedge into place and keep quiet until it cooled down again.

In any event, dug up the documentation for the exhaust in my vehicle file (I keep everything! Lol) and found that it had a lifetime warranty...sent Corsa Customer Service an e-mail with a sound clip and pics. They also require an original receipt and that was the one thing that I *didn't* have....but the service rep was very accommodating, once he saw the pics, sound clip he said he would warranty the exhaust. They shipped out a new muffler to me (in Canada) at their cost, made sure to label as a "warranty return" so that I wouldn't get charged Customs/duty/taxes at the border and I had my replacement in a week. Installed it and the ole beast sounds like it was brand new.

Unfortunately, after sales service is lacking nowadays, but I was very impressed with Corsa Customer Service, no BS, runaround, excuses....their Lifetime warranty means just that!

View attachment 356773
holy shit. you are alive. where the hell have you been?