SVTCALI's audio build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Boss Hoss;304209 [COLOR=Red said:
Will actually make the old ****** tingle quite a bit with the right music lol[/COLOR].

Ha Ha...now were talking Boss... I can see Busa "testing" his equipment now, with a big old shit eating grim...

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
here is where i ran the power cable in the truck. audio sucks and i didnt even bother with editing. but hopefully it will help you guys if you ever run cables in your truck

running power cable - YouTube

running power cable part 2 - YouTube

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

why it only embedded 1 video is beyond me, but there are 2 short videos here

Last edited:

RaptorSteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The audio is fantastic where you're banging the camera in to things. :waytogo:

I never did catch a glimpse of that mythical gromet. I was hoping to see that cuz I was trying to get a wire through the firewall a couple weeks back.

Do it again, Busa!

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
try it again. the first video didnt imbed right but now i got it fixed. i was using a gopro, but i had that plastic cover on it. everytime i touched it, it apparently made a shitload of noise

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's a little hint, Next time takeoff the clear plastic housing. It'll record much clearer audio and your voice will be much louder.

BLUNTBRAD

Reaction score
BITCHING SYSTEM in socal

I want the full works. Two 12s under the back, big amp, all new sound. I want it to the max. Want it installed by a pro here in Southern California who has experience putting in the system on raptors. Any recommendation would be great.