SVC Custom Bypass Rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Were only half a combo now Lol. Junior graduated college and has opted to finally pursue a job in a cubical during the daytime. Jeff is still a huge part of SVC and always will be. He will still be helping out with sales at night and staying on top of the forum the best he can, but SVC is no longer his primary source of income. So, if any of you having a hard time getting a hold of him during the day, it's because he's working on his TPS reports and cant use his phone without getting a slap on the wrist. Email me or call the shop line if you guys need help with anything.

I kept telling him delay the real world as long as possible but he didn't listen

Jarrett

I shouldn't have gave him that iPad damn college boy haha.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Were only half a combo now Lol. Junior graduated college and has opted to finally pursue a job in a cubical during the daytime. Jeff is still a huge part of SVC and always will be. He will still be helping out with sales at night and staying on top of the forum the best he can, but SVC is no longer his primary source of income. So, if any of you having a hard time getting a hold of him during the day, it's because he's working on his TPS reports and cant use his phone without getting a slap on the wrist. Email me or call the shop line if you guys need help with anything.

I kept telling him delay the real world as long as possible but he didn't listen

Jarrett
I emailed you two days ago and still no response ?? :baby:

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I shouldn't have gave him that iPad damn college boy haha.

I still do all my forum surfing and SVC stuff on that bad boy!

-Jeff

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

I emailed you two days ago and still no response ?? :baby:

Me or Jarrett? You can hit us both at once on [email protected]

We're still fine tuning the technical bugs out

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I still do all my forum surfing and SVC stuff on that bad boy!

-Jeff

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

Me or Jarrett? You can hit us both at once on [email protected]

We're still fine tuning the technical bugs out
It was sent to that email 5 minutes after I spoke with Jarrett on the phone.

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
How come the tires arent vertically mounted of the rear?

A few reasons. When you sink the tires down and mount them lower, you don't loose any rear visibility, you can hang them further off the back for better weight distribution and lower the center of gravity. Plus I think they look better that way.

Jarrett

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

Looks good. But if the two tires were upright in the front like we normally see with the jack in-between and a 5 gal jug, would there not be enough room to stuff that cooler and things on the side with the tailgate closed?

Not nearly enough room. Each part in the truck has about 1in between them and the tires still hang that far back. What you cant see in the pic that well is how big the black box is in front of the cooler.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Jeff/Jarrett, I love this setup, but still want to se it in the bed without all the gear/spares.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Jeff/Jarrett, I love this setup, but still want to se it in the bed without all the gear/spares.

Thats gonna be a tough one to pull off. I managed to loose my phone which had all the pics of the rack on it, and I never backed it up. Lesson learned I guess. The pics that you guys see is all I had saved on my computer. The last pic I showed gives you an idea of what it looks like without all the gear in it. Just a bunch of tubes and shock mounts, not much else.

When the owner of the truck gets back from Baja next week, I'm sure I can have him lend me the truck to get more pics.

Jarrett

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thats gonna be a tough one to pull off. I managed to loose my phone which had all the pics of the rack on it, and I never backed it up. Lesson learned I guess. The pics that you guys see is all I had saved on my computer. The last pic I showed gives you an idea of what it looks like without all the gear in it. Just a bunch of tubes and shock mounts, not much else.

When the owner of the truck gets back from Baja next week, I'm sure I can have him lend me the truck to get more pics.

Jarrett

For sure, the bed is cut out where the spares go to set them lower, no?