Supercharger company packages without the supercharger, huh???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
911 Crazy

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK, so after all of the great responses, I have probably a really dumb question. I'm guessing when a supercharger is installed you also have to pair it with a tune? I'm also guessing that tunes can be changed. Where can I learn about what tunes are optimal with different superchargers?

OP
OP
911 Crazy

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm with you, I don't get the badge thing.

You have two Superchargers two choice from,
The Whipple Stage II with the new Gen 4 compressor, this will give you 750+ HP
And the Roush using an Eaton compressor, also the Stage II gives you 675 HP with a upgraded throttle body.

https://www.teamjdm.com/superchargers-11/

So kind of confused when looking at the packages. Which package(s) do you recommend?

OP
OP
911 Crazy

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm counting on you!

Cant speak for the Gen 2,but I bought my Gen1 2014 Shelby w/Whipple already done....had 50,000 on it..now has 60,000,owned 1 year and cant find anything to complain about.BEST TRUCK EVER...and faster than S&#(...
I agree with the Badging thing,but sometimes you have to take a good deal for what it is...I would not of done the Splash Decals on it.From my understanding the "Base" price is/or was in 2014,$18,000...this included the Whipple SC/Exhaust/Tuning/Seats/Badges/Decals....I dont think you could opt out of the badges,but did have a choice for which decals you wanted...and maybe you can opt out of those too?
The packages went up from the $18K base...all the way to $45K..!! which would make it the ultimate Mall Crawler...lights,bumpers,chase rack...all the cosmetic stuff....
Im glad the guy I bought from passed on all that....I like the stock look... (less the decals)...just cant have a sleeper with SHELBY decals across both sides.....not to mention the 12 or so Badges.. :) but its more fun than a barrel of Monkeys!!