Sub Idea Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Maximusmini

Reaction score
:xmasorlyflag:Hi, new forum member but not new to raptors. Had a TB 2010 5.4 SCab, then had a diesel after the 5.4 started spark plug issues. After the diesel I figured it was time for a 2014 SuperCrew. Only neccessities were the heated/cooled seats and Navigation. 'Lo and behold, my local dealer had a TB '14 Crew with just those options sitting on the lot. Without hesitation I traded my 2012 Crew Cab 6.7 Powerstroke in for that bad boy. Not a single regret, even with the mileage difference, and we are only talking within 5MPG's hand calculated. But, my question, Has anyone tried putting in a JL Stealthbox that is available for the Super Duties? The center console one more specifically. I saw a guy on a different forum do it, but he is going bat nuts crazy with a blow through setup with a record number of subwoofers.

This is the link.
2013 SuperCrew: JL W7 8" subs under back seat???? - Page 3 - Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans

I really would like to throw that junk sony woofer out and free up space under the back seat. Plus, I think having an 8" W7 placed in the center of the truck would give a decent increase in these trucks harmonics. Not looking for overkill, but enough to improve the sound range. Afterall theres a darn center channel it looks like in these thing. So fancy and cushy in these terrain dominators.

Thanks,

-Zak

WVURAPTOR87

Reaction score
Love this can't wait to see what ppl have done with this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk