Stupid Things People Say About Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Badgerscab6.2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Parked next to a stock 2013 F150 FX4 in front of local Home Depot. The owner of the FX4 told me that he had a video comparing the two and decided on the FX4 because he wanted an Eco boost and not a diesel. Also told me that the Raptor was built as a rock crawler and he needed something for the desert sand and beaches. My 12 yo son closed his door and said to me "that guy doesn't even know what his own truck can do let alone the raptor, he obviously doesn't know it was born in Baja". The guy said he was going to the outer banks this weekend to drive the beaches' I just told him if see him out there.

Whoa, major facepalm. even yer 12yo kid could tell that guy was a major tool, haha

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So i posted a pic if my new truck in a JEEP SRT8 group on Facebook and this was the response from a bunch of idiots lol.. uzyra3av.jpgu9a5yhu6.jpgy2egavag.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Race them over a couple of curbs and see who is faster.

Rockdoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL....if my company didn't block all YouTube, I wouldn't get anything done. I just can't find a good explanation why I can't put my cell phone down....7 days and counting!!!

That can't be Pason systems SS shooter?. Can't you tether your I phone for an uplink?.
P.S. I am excited for ya brother, as I said, you are gonna love it.
PPS. The guys in Sulmaniyah got back to me and upped the day rate after I said I wouldn't consider going................? No Raptor for 32 days a stretch either....

subseashooter

Reaction score
That can't be Pason systems SS shooter?. Can't you tether your I phone for an uplink?.
P.S. I am excited for ya brother, as I said, you are gonna love it.
PPS. The guys in Sulmaniyah got back to me and upped the day rate after I said I wouldn't consider going................? No Raptor for 32 days a stretch either....

I'm with FMC Technologies, currently based in St. John's, Newfoundland. Love it here. Love it enough that I have only been home for about 30 days this year. But I had to buy the Raptor now since this is the last run.

You know anyone looking for subsea completions and construction consultants? :-D

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

And screw Sulmaniyah.....I spent nearly a decade dodging bullets in West Africa (Nigeria mainly)....I'm done with that stuff. When I was 25 it was an adventure; the closer that I get to 35, the less fun it's become.

Rockdoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm with FMC Technologies, currently based in St. John's, Newfoundland. Love it here. Love it enough that I have only been home for about 30 days this year. But I had to buy the Raptor now since this is the last run.

You know anyone looking for subsea completions and construction consultants? :-D

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

And screw Sulmaniyah.....I spent nearly a decade dodging bullets in West Africa (Nigeria mainly)....I'm done with that stuff. When I was 25 it was an adventure; the closer that I get to 35, the less fun it's become.

On dry land here. Ha Ha. Did stints on "Ocean Danger" {Ocean Ranger}, before the tragic accident out there, oh gosh, a million years ago it seems now. We are topographically more like Colorado, near Rocky Mountain areas. Completion here in horizontal profiles with 5 ball drop, staged, burst port fracs. Great technology as we re-use 95% of our frac water. And west coast off shore drilling in Canada!? Rare as "moon rocks". All the "green peacers" busy pumping raw sewage into the ocean from their Vancouver Island home base are busy blowing thru fossil fuel like madmen cruising around to find the "nasty" oil finders. Go figure eh?

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So the New* head interior designer at Ford is having a Q&A on Gizmodo right now... I chimed in with :

Question regarding the interior of the Ford Raptor:

Some of us in the community are wondering why Ford left out some of the luxuries that are found in The limited or Platinum packages- for example blue light up accents in the cup holders to different color leather interiors?

A response I received from some random fool.

Because the money you are spending on a Raptor went into different areas of R&D than the other trims? Those other trims of F-150 can afford the cost of different leathers because they didn't have thousands of dollars per truck go into offroad tuning