New Member - New Raptor Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donarash

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Writing to you from sunny San Diego. My pursuit of buying a Gen 3 at MSRP led me here a few weeks ago, and with the help of the members I found a dealer Kansas that took my order in for a 35 2024 Raptor.

I am absolutely sick of seeing Model Y's everywhere(including mine) and couldnt anymore, so I decided to pull the trigger on a lightly used CPO 37pp 2022 with Recaros for just a little for $74k. Truck is in mint condition and sticker'd at $87(sold July 22).

The truck will be delivered her new home in San Diego on Sunday from Florida. Super stoked to take delivery.

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for their inputs and guidance. with that said, I'm planning on upgrading the 24 order to an 802A from 801A, and wait for an allocation ... I can wait now.

LayinWatts69

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the new ride, sounds like you really scored a good deal from my research. Let’s see this fine specimen.

As someone who moved out of OC a couple years ago, we were sick of your Model Y, as well haha.

Welcome!

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF. we’ll be looking for pictures Sunday, but just in case, we have several pictures of your “Raptor” already selected and we’ll be ready to post them for you...
:)

OP
OP
Donarash

Donarash

Reaction score
Congrats on the new ride, sounds like you really scored a good deal from my research. Let’s see this fine specimen.

As someone who moved out of OC a couple years ago, we were sick of your Model Y, as well haha.

Welcome!
Thanks for the warm welcome. The Model Y served its purpose haha They just made waaay too many of them. The deal was amazing, I really tired to squeeze a few dollars out of it and all I got was 400 bucks haha. I almost bought another one in Dallas(without Recaros and 36k miles) for $70500(down from the 73k orig listing) but ultimately ended up letting it go ... Im glad I did!! I paid a little extra for this but has less than 1/3 of the miles.

Pics are coming as promised on Sunday. Talked to the driver this afternoon - as long as the dealer receives the paperwork and the payment by Wednesday morning the transport will head out Wednesday night. Its a ~2410 ish drive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter