Stupid Things People Say About Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FODE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I pulled into handicap parking at my credit union at 7:30 to make a quick withdrawal, I see a guy drive in looking. The Guy come after to use the ATM after me and says
Him: I didn't realize anyone could park there

Me: : it's after hours
Him: " or just cool guy parking""
Him: I didn't realize handicap had a time limit.
Me: yeah.. It does

----
This guy obviously had a problem.. I walked away from the idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using My

Az Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I pulled into handicap parking at my credit union at 7:30 to make a quick withdrawal, I see a guy drive in looking. The Guy come after to use the ATM after me and says
Him: I didn't realize anyone could park there

Me: : it's after hours
Him: " or just cool guy parking""
Him: I didn't realize handicap had a time limit.
Me: yeah.. It does

----
This guy obviously had a problem.. I walked away from the idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using My

Yeah, you were wrong. The guy probably thought you had a ***** attitude, because you drive a Raptor. Thanks for painting us all that way...

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm not sure if it varies by state, but here in Ca a handicap spot is enforced 24 hours. You can't be in one at all unless you have the placard. My friend learned that the hard way after parking in one at midnight. $500 later...

ALLOUTWARN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anytime I pull up anywhere someone always has something to say, most of the time they give props but every now and then they have a smart ass comment. One of the better conversations went something like this.

random guy- "hey is that a raptor!?'

me- "yessir"

random guy- "are they really worth $80k!?"

me- "theyre not $80k but theyre worth every penny, I didn't understand the hype until I finally drove one"

random guy-" whats the big deal, fender flares, badges and beefy tires!?"

me-" well actually mine is a special edition, ford ranger frame with a raptor body styling kit, 31" super swamper deluxe tires, 4 cylinder flex fuel motor 3 on the tree shift 137hp, 2 and a half seater crew cab, special order from Sri Lanka"

The look on this dudes face was classic, speechless! So I drove off and threw him a SHAKA BRA! (hang loose) LOL

Harblar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've never understood the obsession with having to park in a handicap spot in the first place. So it's after hours... So no one else is around... So what? If that's the case there is probably a non handicap spot only 15 feet further away from where you are going. Is the extra 30 feet going to kill ya or get you done and to your final destination any quicker? My guess is no on both counts.

Really kind of annoys me in the same way people will just leave their shopping cart randomly in the lot instead of putting it in a cart stall when they're done. It's like the height of extreme laziness! You just spent who knows how much time pushing it around the store loaded with god knows what and now that you've got everything all loaded up into your vehicle you don't have the energy/time to push the empty cart another 20 feet to properly put it away?

But I digress...

Sometimes people don't even have to say something stupid about a Raptor to make themselves look like an idiot... You ever pass by a truck with 3 guys in the front and see the middle guy rubber neck so hard he knocks the hat off the driver? I have.... hahaha :ROFLJest:

Last edited: