Stupid Things People Say About Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Az Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a guy that came to look at my backyard because he wanted to see what kind of work that the landscaper does. He drives a Tesla. My wife called me out to look at his car, because I like them. As I walked out the door I thanked him for driving a Tesla, so I could drive my raptor. He gave me a fist bump and laughed.

abrown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a guy that came to look at my backyard because he wanted to see what kind of work that the landscaper does. He drives a Tesla. My wife called me out to look at his car, because I like them. As I walked out the door I thanked him for driving a Tesla, so I could drive my raptor. He gave me a fist bump and laughed.

I think this belongs in the raptor compliments thread! Pretty funny though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

970Co

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Soooo... Today was the company party, the girl drove my Raptor in. We had 12 miles of traveled road to a ranch in Vail. We had passed most of our coworkers on our way in. As the day drinking went on the shit talking from the Toyota crew begun. Here I heard about the new offroad package, and how my truck is just too heavy. As we were leaving they (Toyota groupies) were quick to load and make sure they were in front of us. One of the trucks pushed it a little to hard.

5C64E8FC-66F4-45AC-96E2-413C71E9F9C2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

65141223-CE4E-4734-A02E-A2CC2F2BB83F.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

In the back ground is the director of sales laughing that they thought an old Tundra was as capable as a Raptor

Last edited:

FODE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Soooo... Today was the company party, the girl drove my Raptor in. We had 12 miles of traveled road to a ranch in Vail. We had passed most of our coworkers on our way in. As the day drinking went on the shit talking from the Toyota crew begun. Here I heard about the new offroad package, and how my truck is just too heavy. As we were leaving they (Toyota groupies) were quick to load and make sure they were in front of us. One of the trucks pushed it a little to hard.

5C64E8FC-66F4-45AC-96E2-413C71E9F9C2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

65141223-CE4E-4734-A02E-A2CC2F2BB83F.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

In the back ground is the director of sales laughing that they thought an old Tundra was as capable as a Raptor

Really funny.

It's funny how someone will compare your ride to theirs, and claim it's superiority even when you didn't mention anything about your truck.

Sent from my iPhone using My

970Co

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really funny.

It's funny how someone will compare your ride to theirs, and claim it's superiority even when you didn't mention anything about your truck.

Sent from my iPhone using My[/quote]

Well... The girl makes fun and talks crap. She loves passing guys in normal trucks while in the dirt.

image.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

FODE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really funny.

Well... The girl makes fun and talks crap. She loves passing guys in normal trucks while in the dirt.

image.jpg
[/URL][/IMG][/QUOTE]

Understood

Chive oN

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Had a guy come up asking me about my truck and milage and blah, blah, blah at the service station Friday night. He was driving a newish Durango R/T with the 5.7. True statement "I wish I had got something with more balls, but at least it's not a wagon right?"

Poor guy, he was just trying t justify his purchase to himself.

Az Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really funny.

image.jpg
[/URL][/IMG][/QUOTE]

and she probably gets away with it...

LandFill

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A guy in the bank parking lot tells me he used to work at National Fab Works and that my F-150 is the closest he has seen to the Raptor so far. He asked me how much I had into it, and I said "10K for the used F-150 and 15K in suspension mods". He says, "Hell you could have three of those for the price of a Raptor!" Ignorance is bliss...