Stupid Things People Say About Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fb73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol at the "Who made it ?" with the gigormous FORD mat grill :crazy:

blind-homeless-man-on-phone.jpg

VADER332

Reaction score
My favorite negative comment was

"why do you need a truck like that?"

I smiled and said my wants exceed my needs :)

I had some knucklehead smoking at WAWA asked me, "Hey man why did you waste money on a Raptor?" My reply was, "Because I can. Why'd you waste money on those cigarettes?" The guy cussed me after that. I just laughed it off and walked to my truck.

Nothing against smokers, I just thought I'd hit back with the same type of question that was thrown at me.

JackDiesel

Reaction score
I think a lot of people don't know the actual price on Raptors. I've had one friend mention how it was an 80k truck and then a guy who lives in my apartment complex and owns a Ford Mustang GT thought it was a 100k truck.

D

Deleted member 12951

I think a lot of people don't know the actual price on Raptors. I've had one friend mention how it was an 80k truck and then a guy who lives in my apartment complex and owns a Ford Mustang GT thought it was a 100k truck.

Maybe they are counting all the mods? I haven't added it up but I am pretty close to having a $80k raptor..... just sayin.

FODE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's the Redneck GWagon

It's the douchest truck.. Mainly from Toyota guys

Sent from my mobile office

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score

Both the King Ranch and Platinum F150 are more expensive than the Raptor. The Raptor is just more exclusive.

There are 70k to 80k Raptor's out there right now. Dealers are adding 10k to the last 2014's in stock. I know of someone who paid 69k for a new Raptor off the dealer's lot and added a mild lift with some bro-wheels for 77k!

Last edited:

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
Both the King Ranch and Platinum F150 are more expensive than the Raptor. The Raptor is just more exclusive.

There are 70k to 80k Raptor's out there right now. Dealers are adding 10k to the last 2014's in stock. I know of someone who paid 69k for a new Raptor off the dealer's lot and added a mild life and some bro-wheels and paid 77k!

Ouch... I paid 53k out the door with crew cab, 801a lux pkg, and blue accent.

Funny thing is there were FX4s on the lot with a sticker of 55k...