Stupid Things People Say About Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Well until last week I can say that whenever I saw a Raptor I always mumbled the word "jerk" for no other reason than I didn't have one. When the first Raptors came out my truck was still very much new at 4 years old and I didn't think it was right to go and spend so much money for a new truck.

It was the better half though about a month ago who finally said "If you really want a Raptor, get one and stop being so pissy about those who do have one!"

On the way home last Saturday after my purchase (waiting for it to arrive this weekend) we saw a couple of Raptors and the better half asked if the people in the Raptor are still "jerks" or are they now cool? Didn't have to answer... my smile did :)

jdruzik

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well until last week I can say that whenever I saw a Raptor I always mumbled the word "jerk" for no other reason than I didn't have one. When the first Raptors came out my truck was still very much new at 4 years old and I didn't think it was right to go and spend so much money for a new truck.

It was the better half though about a month ago who finally said "If you really want a Raptor, get one and stop being so pissy about those who do have one!"

On the way home last Saturday after my purchase (waiting for it to arrive this weekend) we saw a couple of Raptors and the better half asked if the people in the Raptor are still "jerks" or are they now cool? Didn't have to answer... my smile did :)

Congratulations... Welcome to the cool side...

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I hated it when you would flip me off for no reason.

Thank you for the brake checks while you're going 15 under in the left hand lane.

No I will not race you because you think you're cool.

Was this the old you I was talking to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sdraptor

Reaction score
A guy at work said the though it was a fake raptor. I responded with yes it is, how did you know? He said it didn't have the 6.2 badge on it. ******* I took that shit off this first day I got it.

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A new one today:

A guy at the lumber yard walks up and asks what year's the truck is.. 2012

Nice truck, never seen one like this, who made it? ... Ford

Is this the "new Ranger??"