Stupid Things People Say About Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Thanks dude that's better but you forgot to add ***** whipped, ***** ****** ass sell out. That just sounds a little more accurate. Lol. Especially since of all the BMW's to choose from he picked a X5.

I'm pretty sure I used my Raptor for its intended purposes in the 7 months and 15,000 miles more than you've used any of yours. *** stain.

:mwah1:

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I used my Raptor for its intended purposes in the 7 months and 15,000 miles more than you've used any of yours. *** stain.

Damn ok lol :flipthebird:. That's probably true I'll give you that one which is why everyone is so surprised that you sold it. If I knew you were buying a BMW I would have given you a sweet deal on my M6 I've been thinking about selling. *** stain? Haven't heard that one for awhile lol.

Last edited:

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score

How juvenile, are you 12? While I'm at it remove the "****" before Canada. That's got to be against forum rules, and have some respect or i'll tell your Dad and Mommy or in your case, your wife as well.

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How juvenile, are you 12? While I'm at it remove the "****" before Canada. That's got to be against forum rules, and have some respect or i'll tell your Dad and Mommy or in your case, your wife as well.

Don't be too hard on him I started it so I'll send you over my parents info so I can be punished also. Lol. Plus I've heard some BMW owners are sensitive.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don't be too hard on him I started it so I'll send you over my parents info so I can be punished also. Lol. Plus I've heard some BMW owners are sensitive.
You're right, @Jimbo is just being a bit rebellious after losing his raptor, he can't cope with just jumping train tracks with a M5. I couldn't live without my raptor, best vehicle I've ever owned!

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Damn ok lol :flipthebird:. That's probably true I'll give you that one which is why everyone is so surprised that you sold it. If I knew you were buying a BMW I would have given you a sweet deal on my M6 I've been thinking about selling. *** stain? Haven't heard that one for awhile lol.

Then again, going back to my Cobra days, I only kept those for 6 months even while running mid-10's at the track. It's just a vehicle, I'll get into another one eventually.

Yea hangin at every starbucks you passed

7/11 coffee is better

**** you Canada boy.