Stuck in Melvindale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RdW

Reaction score
Mine has been in the rail yard, Chicago area for 19 days. This is less than 2 hrs from the store. FP says they have seen as long as a month like this. WAAAY past the ETA delivery date given by FP. Every step of this journey has not been without some kind of issue.

AKSteve

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do you know exactly where your truck is sitting? All I know is mine has "shipped."

jazroc56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck is built and marked Shipped, but it has been sitting in Melvindale for the five days it’s been “shipped.” No movement from Ramp 58.

Anyone experience something similar?
Mine did that for almost 3 weeks until it finally pushed out!!

AKSteve

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford Performance says my truck is in Blue Island, IL with an ETA to the dealership (in Alaska) of May 6th to May 11th. That feels sooo far away.

Country22

Reaction score
They have been building and shipping trucks without ships for some time and then installing them later. Are you sure yours are able to be delivered?
That's exactly what my service manager told me in Arkansas he also said they are delivering them sometimes with no AC chip and installing whenever they come in.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc