Stuck Door Locks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We just returned from ARDD and now the passenger side rear door won't open. It opened fine all weekend and then when we got home and started unloading, it couldn't be opened from the outside or the inside.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get it open? I don't think I can remove the door panel without opening the door first, so I'm at a loss as to how to fix it.

HAHAHAHA

We'll add you to the list of doors that wont open from this weekend.

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It takes some patience, but it is possible to get the panel off with door closed.

Lock mechanism was caked with dust and wouldn't pop up. All of the lock/latch assemblies need a good cleaning. Adding it to the list of things to do this weekend.

dogknat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't even tried to work on mine since I got home just leaving it alone till I have some quality time to mess with it. Good to know you can get the panel off.

EDIT: I actually finally got my door to cycle tonight so I'm most likely going to pull the panel in the next couple days. Amazing how much dust got into that door.

Last edited: