Storing your Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AdkRaptor150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are you guys storing your raptor in other then an actual garage. Was thinking the shelterlogic 12x20x8...any suggestions? Would like to throw my sled on the side if I could possibly fit it too.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I always thought one of these would be a good investment, but I'm afraid some good rain and wind will blow it away or something

OP
OP
AdkRaptor150

AdkRaptor150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeh i researched them and alot of people like them, seems if you do some extra work to anchor it in more you should be all good. Just wondering if anyone here has one. I think that size should fit the raptor too. The height of our truck is what lil over 7ft -width same thing and length lil over 18. Someone correct me if im wrong.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
What are you guys storing your raptor in other then an actual garage. Was thinking the shelterlogic 12x20x8...any suggestions? Would like to throw my sled on the side if I could possibly fit it too.

I built a carport that attaches to the underside of the overhang on my house and attached the other side to my 8' plus tall fence. It all screws on and can be removed in an hour or so if need be to paint or what not. Cost me $250 or so and took a saturday to fab up. Well and a few days after work to finish up the roof and such. Its all down inside the fenced in area so no one can bitch about how ugly it is but it works just fine. Its a bitch to squeeze my fat ass in but hey! HAhahaaaa.
BDRAG

Attachments

• MARCH 2011 RAPTOR PICS 038.jpg
    MARCH 2011 RAPTOR PICS 038.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 71

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
damn thats a tight fit

Not bad rerally. 1 inch for the right side mirror, what ya can't see in the pic is my 13 x 5 trailer that I back over the toung of and just about put the back bumper into. I can SQEEEEEEEZE my 320 lb self in and out o.k. with the drivers door burried into the wooden fence runner. HAhahaa. Keeps the hail and frost off well.

Most of the time in the day light its a one shot back up but it can take a few trys now and then. If I am tired I just park on the driveway and close the 30' long gate across my drive and its in for the night.

BDRAG

OP
OP
AdkRaptor150

AdkRaptor150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bdrag I like the setup... wish I could do that at the place im renting but theres a drop off on each side of the house lol. Only thing that seems reasonable is that shed in a box. I may throw it up this weekend depending on what the insurance appraiser says about my sled which is part of the reason Im getting it to store the sled an truck.