Stock Wheels and aftermarket UCA's

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

@RDFTS any update on this? Did you get this solved.

Rogue swapped me out for the new design free of charge and TMX (who I bought them from) did the install swap free of charge too. They no longer hit the ICONs.

amREADY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...so it seems the more I read, the less I know.
I have a Gen 2 on stock wheels and tires. Contemplating Fox race series 3's with a small amount or no preload/lift. Not sure if I should or could run my OEM UCAs?
Or if I go Icons for greaseability, can I expect interference/tire rubbing when offroad or aired down?

amREADY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...so it seems the more I read, the less I know.
I have a Gen 2 on stock wheels and tires. Contemplating Fox race series 3's with a small amount or no preload/lift. Not sure if I should or could run my OEM UCAs?
Or if I go Icons for greaseability, can I expect interference/tire rubbing when offroad or aired down?
Oh... I see this is under the Gen 1 thread. I think the questions (and answers) are the same Gen 1 vs. 2, with the exception of live valve. But I don't think that has any bearing on the geometry etc.