Stock Bumper, what is it worth?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BUGGOUT

Reaction score
Hey guys, putting an ADD bumper on, is there a market to sell my stock bumper on here? Or just leave with the shop? 2020 Lead Foot Raptor is what it is coming off of.

RaptorFun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would not leave your stock bumper at the shop. If it’s in great condition…the front bumper is worth in the neighborhood of $300 plus shipping to someone looking for one.

Skubik

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, putting an ADD bumper on, is there a market to sell my stock bumper on here? Or just leave with the shop? 2020 Lead Foot Raptor is what it is coming off of.
Definitely worth $
My brother is looking for a rear stock bumper, he was rear ended pretty good by a drunk driver. She's a tough old girl tho (2011 screw) bumper was only damage.

heybear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely worth $
My brother is looking for a rear stock bumper, he was rear ended pretty good by a drunk driver. She's a tough old girl tho (2011 screw) bumper was only damage.
Hey. I have a rear stock bumper for your year.

It's been on Craigslist for a month with exactly zero interest. Except for that one guy from India...

Anyway, it's in Central Oregon. Can stick it on a pallet and ship if you can figure out how. Will let it go cheap because the bride is sick of looking at it.

PM me.

Skubik

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey. I have a rear stock bumper for your year.

It's been on Craigslist for a month with exactly zero interest. Except for that one guy from India...

Anyway, it's in Central Oregon. Can stick it on a pallet and ship if you can figure out how. Will let it go cheap because the bride is sick of looking at it.

PM me.
Will do!

Psmd

Reaction score
I am looking for a Gen 2 stock front bumper.
Please let me know if you have one for sale?
Thanks
Paul