Stock BFG vs. Goodyear Duratrac vs Toyo Open Country M/T?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Truck Wolf

Truck Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
Those Falkens look interesting...

Thanks for everyone's advice! I'm really leaning towards the Goodyears now. We live in the mountains and snow is a big concern. I've looked at comparisons and reviews on other sites and lots of folks recommend the Duratracs, especially for wet/winter conditions. I'll let you know what I go for when I pull the trigger.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Toyo has new AT II's out. No feedback cuz they r new but they look like a good all around tire

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I went to Duratracs on my last truck due to winter driving. They made a world of difference in the snow and were much quieter than my MTRs. They changed the truck from simply being a decent/manageable snow vehicle to being a blast to floor and screw around with. I will be going to Duratracs on the Raptor as well when the time comes.

Al Bastaki

Reaction score
in terms of quality...
BFG>goodyear>toyo

if i'd want mud tires. BFG km2's. you need to have them rotated as well. also, they are amazing when aired down - grip wise.
light too.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
in terms of quality...
BFG>goodyear>toyo

if i'd want mud tires. BFG km2's. you need to have them rotated as well. also, they are amazing when aired down - grip wise.
light too.

I would 100% turn that around.

BFG<Goodyear<Toyo