Sticker Today!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nogm4me

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered February 4th, VIN February 25th, Sticker today March 2nd. My dealer absolutely ROCKS! Dave

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice!! 2 weeks (or less) and you'll be driving. :waytogo:

OP
OP
nogm4me

nogm4me

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it was allocations. They told me they do a lot of SVT and make Ford happy (whatever that means). Before we committed, they told me they had a March build allocation and we got it! They had 3 Raptor allocations total, but they only gave me the info. on the March build. They are a large "chain" dealership. I could not be more pleased with the outright honesty of the guys at the dealership. Better order my weathertechs and Exstang! Dave

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score
...trying not to be a hater after waiting 4 months just for the vin. Congratulations. Looks like FORD may be getting the backlog cleared up? Allocation system still sucks though.

trentw12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome! I justed ordered mine on 3-1-2012! So i am now in the fold! It is already exciting ! Enjoy yours when it comes in! I know i will!!!!!

OP
OP
nogm4me

nogm4me

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the folks with the long waits. I don't in any way want to convey that I am bragging. I am as shocked as the rest of you. I thought it would be 2-4 months minimum. When my salesman and sales manager told me mid March, I thought "yeah right", but dang.....they were right! Thanks for the congrats! Dave