2024 shelter green 802a MSRP - back up. Just landed today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
wweaver

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty obvious he’s attempting to connect a potential buyer with a dealer with an inbound allocation.
This. And yes they have been good to me. When my 23 R didn’t get an allocation- they only got one and mine was the second- I ordered two 24s. One R and one 37 truck. Just trying to help them out.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
No sale green! Sorry but this is the worst color they make.
Which in NO way offsets OP’s good faith FRF assist:
I am passing on my 802a 37 shelter green truck. Dealer called and I have my R allocation finally after a year and a half. This is MSRP deal no add on bs. Truck is no anything. No roof, bedliner or graphics. Would prefer someone in SE if possible. Iam in TN. DM if interested. Truck has shipped as of 03/26 and should be here this week.

So, really: our opinions, rightly or wrongly about color choice really have no place in this thread, just like it was a for sale / garage sale post.

Dude’s trying to do another FRF a solid here. Let’s not shít all over it.

@wweaver : Thanks !
dont worry, there will be someone. we appreciate your contribution and not trying to sell for profit. need more people like you .
Do not discount the O.G. FRF content here. This is high praise from a seriously old and long time FRF member. When Grumpy Stereo Guy compliments your efforts, it belongs on your FRF resume.

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
geeze you would think it’s gets a little woke in here when a guy can’t make a joke about color!! Haha it’s a fine color just not for me. I’m just fúcin off sorry to offend! But remember, there’s no bad way to bump for sale thread! Good deal for some one

OP
OP
wweaver

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
geeze you would think it’s gets a little woke in here when a guy can’t make a joke about color!! Haha it’s a fine color just not for me. I’m just fúcin off sorry to offend! But remember, there’s no bad way to bump for sale thread! Good deal for some one
Your good man, nothing woke on this end. I have had some interest but nothing 100 percent yet. And yes no bump is a bad bump. People say it looks better in person, hope so.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
well then... in the spirit of any bump is a good bump:
200.gif

:cool:

G3Rap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your wonderful input on my color choice.
I don’t understand the hate on SG? I saw it in person on a 35 and R at the Snoball event this year when the Ford guys came up. It’s a great color in person and in various lighting - can look darker or lighter depending on the light…

The computer generated images don’t do it justice and show mostly what it looks like in very bright conditions.

My bet is most people have never see one in person and are going based on the stock images.

SG R next to my Code Orange 23.
IMG_7563.jpeg