Sticker Today!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
nogm4me

nogm4me

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I'm counting down. Ordered a Exstang Solid Fold $698, weathertech mats, the e-bay SVT stickers for the mats, getting cans of Rustoleum bed liner spray for the wheel wells, gonna get some marine corrosion spray for the shocks, and am trying to get some quotes on 3m Crystalline tint, and possible clear bra.

SrBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I'm counting down. Ordered a Exstang Solid Fold $698, weathertech mats, the e-bay SVT stickers for the mats, getting cans of Rustoleum bed liner spray for the wheel wells, gonna get some marine corrosion spray for the shocks, and am trying to get some quotes on 3m Crystalline tint, and possible clear bra.

Are you doing the frt. windshield with 3M ? will you post your quotes you got on the 3m Crystalline tint and clear bra?

OP
OP
nogm4me

nogm4me

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, going for crystalline all around, including the clear windshield. So far, I've got to talk to 3 people and their quotes and opinions are all over the place. One doesn't like to do the 3m and wants $650 for everything tint wise including the moonroof if it is crystalline. He says this could drop to $580 when I show up and he shows me what most people "go with". I do not know what that means. Another place says "trust me" go with the Llumar "better" than 3m and $350. The first guy I talked to I think was in the $500 range for the crytalline. He wanted $1077 for the whole 3m bra. There is zero chance of me spending $1k on film. Not the clearshield, the more expensive one. So I'm still feeling things out. The first place I talked to was referred by the folks who tinted my office with 3m and it is very good in my opinion. He said he did not do auto, but gave me the name of the fella who seems the most up front. I'll keep you posted. I'm thinking the bra would just be the front hood and bumper. I guess these things are not DIY. Dave