Springs and bumpstops

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fingers crossed for this "luck" you speak of! And yes I have the fuel hug hose but did manage to lose my gopro... After searching through my truck and stuff I took to Texas, I'm hoping it didn't fall victim to a five finger discount. Reading others posts that this year people were stealing coolers, food/beverages and signs makes me think someone might have grabbed it...

Damn that sucks. Did you at least get the flash card from it?

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Fingers crossed for this "luck" you speak of! And yes I have the fuel hug hose but did manage to lose my gopro... After searching through my truck and stuff I took to Texas, I'm hoping it didn't fall victim to a five finger discount. Reading others posts that this year people were stealing coolers, food/beverages and signs makes me think someone might have grabbed it...

I didn't think you'd miss it.:GetMoney:

Sano Dano

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya Pirate owning a Raptor is like owing a boat. Just add marine to it and parts or aftermarket stuff 3x the price!!! ha ha ha

You mean......
Break
Out
Another
Thousand

Lived on a sail boat for a while, getting it ready to cruise....many, many expensive parts.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I Use to own a boat also. Best days of owning a boat is the day u bought it and the day u sell it. I loved it but damn it was expensive to own.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Had a good talk with Jimmy today. I'm leaning towards a set of his.

Jason I see you lurking. What do you think of your WSI springs?

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What's that? this is FRF

I haven't had my WSI springs for all that long. Anyone having bad sag issues with them? I haven't heard any WSI spring sagging as I hear about the others

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Zero issues with WSI springs sagging.

Jimmy has his with a 1.5" drop with no sagging issues. Been installed for almost 2 years.

WorldTour, Tvibe and I have had our for almost 7 months with a 2" drop with no sagging

Heathers truck has the SD springs with a 1.5" drop shackle with no sagging.