Spied: 2013 Ford F-150

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
You want crazy talk? If I don't get my order pulled I'm thinking about going to see what's on the DODGE lot.

I would too. I would be pissed waiting and waiting for months like people have been. Its one thing if the truck is being built, but to not even have a vin? I would say **** it. The new dodge 1500 is really nice. I had papers and a deal all set up for one. I ended up with a raptor instead though. I thought the interior quality of the dodge was better. It was the sport model. The dash was stitched leather, the seats I really liked were 1/2 leather, 1/2 cloth. The seat was leather, but everywhere the raptor seats are (can be) orange, it was black cloth. I would have been very happy with that truck, but not as happy as with my raptor. Every time I get in I smile. And I have had it for a year and a half!

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That bitch rolled THREE times? No busted glass or nothing? Shit, I am gonna go find a chick and show her how good the truck is head on into a tree!

"Watch this shit!"

But still, that sucks because it looks like my truck. I just looked in the garage, mine is still there. :)

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Your expectations were wrong to begin with. The banks opened well before they could even build.

No wrong expectations, I expected to have a vin by now and a truck soon. It isn't wrong to expect to have my order pulled in order not passed repeatedly. There are guys on here that have delivery dates before Christmas for OT1 customer orders.

Which dealer did you go with, and what's their line look like? Have you checked to see if any of your options have a material hold?

Wilmington Ford. I was the first of 2 2012 customer orders placed, neither has been pulled yet. There are NO holds of any options. Trucks are being delivered with all the options and colors I ordered. That's the same weak line Ford read to me on the phone "option availability". ********! Trucks with Nav and front cam are being delivered.

f16YODA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You need to call that 800 number that was posted in the other thread instead of getting some random person calling you from an internet inquiry.

If I can find that thread again, I'll post up the link.

comagt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No wrong expectations, I expected to have a vin by now and a truck soon. It isn't wrong to expect to have my order pulled in order not passed repeatedly. There are guys on here that have delivery dates before Christmas for OT1 customer orders.

Wilmington Ford. I was the first of 2 2012 customer orders placed, neither has been pulled yet. There are NO holds of any options. Trucks are being delivered with all the options and colors I ordered. That's the same weak line Ford read to me on the phone "option availability". ********! Trucks with Nav and front cam are being delivered.

That sucks :( Did you talk to Randy and see if he can shed any light on your needs?

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You need to call that 800 number that was posted in the other thread instead of getting some random person calling you from an internet inquiry.

If I can find that thread again, I'll post up the link.[/QUOTEI was given the SVT number in a PM yesterday. If they can't give me an ansewr, I have access to a reporter at a major city paper, maybe they can get an answer.

That sucks :( Did you talk to Randy and see if he can shed any light on your needs?

He's in the same boat with some of his orders from what I understand.