Spied: 2013 Ford F-150

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yeah man if you cave i think ild fall with you i hate feeling screwed but you have a raw deal man. they say everything happens in 3s i hope no raptor, ran out of fuel, an bad fuel pump is it for you. when we all get our raptors well meet up an have a laugh about this ...i hope lol

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Reptar, no crazy talk! Hang in man!

Yeah I may try to fight off the urge to throw in the towel by ordering some mods for the Raptor on Monday lol. Although it'll make the pain 10x's worse once the mods are HERE, hopefully the 2 weeks or so by the time the parts come in maybe I'll get a friggin VIN by then!

yeah man if you cave i think ild fall with you i hate feeling screwed but you have a raw deal man. they say everything happens in 3s i hope no raptor, ran out of fuel, an bad fuel pump is it for you. when we all get our raptors well meet up an have a laugh about this ...i hope lol

I'm beyond in 3's lol. Had a bum fall racing season in my race truck. Never changed a thing drivetrain wise, truck has ran low 10's flawlessly the last 3 years, then this year having lean issues. Burned up a plug and wasted 3 track events trying to sort out the issues. So right now I'm not only down my DD the 85, I'm also down the race truck the HD. And down the Raptor with not even a VIN # :shocked:

Blukrom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One good thing is if you order a bumper it probably won't be to you for a month or more. Not sure why they take so long, I can't see those flying off the shelves.

svtippy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im also still waiting on my vin but i have ordered a couple of things like intake back flip and stubby and it helps when you get to track the order on fedex because it gives you something to look forward to but not that the stuff is here it makes it much worse

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You want crazy talk? If I don't get my order pulled I'm thinking about going to see what's on the DODGE lot. My 98 Durango has 200k miles and is in the shop for the first time for anything more than a minor repair and 1 tranny job several years ago. I've beat that poor thing and it just keeps running. When I ordered this Raptor I figured I'd have it by December 24-31ish, or early Janurary. We had snomagedeon last year and I do NOT want to go into hard winter 2012 without a new 4x4. Ford has really screwed the pooch with this new order pull system and they are about to have customers walk. This would have been the first Ford I ever bought (new or otherwise- but I did buy a couple of used Mercs). I can't see what the **** the problem is with Ford and why it takes ..now going on 13 weeks and the order still isn't pulled yet.

Last edited:

comagt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You want crazy talk? If I don't get my order pulled I'm thinking about going to see what's on the DODGE lot. My 98 Durango has 200k miles and is in the shop for the first time for anything more than a minor repair and 1 tranny job several years ago. I've beat that poor thing and it just keeps running. When I ordered this Raptor I figured I'd have it by December 24-31ish, or early Janurary. We had snomagedeon last year and I do NOT want to go into hard winter 2012 without a new 4x4. Ford has really screwed the pooch with this new order pull system and they are about to have customers walk. This would have been the first Ford I ever bought (new or otherwise- but I did buy a couple of used Mercs). I can't see what the **** the problem is with Ford and why it takes ..now going on 13 weeks and the order still isn't pulled yet.

Your expectations were wrong to begin with. The banks opened well before they could even build. Those weeks don't even count. The first batch is OT/2 and a QA run. If you really wanted a truck this year, should have went with a 2011. Which dealer did you go with, and what's their line look like? Have you checked to see if any of your options have a material hold?

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well I put weathertech digital liners, and a set of fox racing mudflaps on my christmas list, along with a craven stubby and a mcguard tailgate lock. Monday I may order a bakflip f1 and a bedrug. My subconscious is fighting itself. Part of me is saying "keep the order" and is making a strong arguement by ordering mods to "lock" me into it, the other half is saying "buy a used diesel, get an enclosed trailer, and dump money into the race truck and run 9's!" But really my subconcsious knows that either way the latter will happen eventually anyway lol, so I'm still trying to stick to plan A and keep my patience on the order. I'm just going a little nuts. :crazy:

When I ordered this Raptor I figured I'd have it by December 24-31ish, or early Janurary. We had snomagedeon last year and I do NOT want to go into hard winter 2012 without a new 4x4.

DITTO! Last year my street HD I had it all setup for the snow we got pounded with. Shurtrax bed bladder and bridgestone winter dueller snow tires all around. For 2wd it was going where 4x4's were getting stuck! Well since i sold that in preparation for my Raptor, now I've got my '85 F-150 as a DD which is basically 1wd with an open diff lol. I better get my friggin truck before we get pounded with snow again!

Your expectations were wrong to begin with. The banks opened well before they could even build. Those weeks don't even count. The first batch is OT/2 and a QA run. If you really wanted a truck this year, should have went with a 2011. Which dealer did you go with, and what's their line look like? Have you checked to see if any of your options have a material hold?

I was totally patient the first 6 weeks of my order since nothing was being built yet! I was even patient during the next 2 weeks of just OT2 orders for QA as I knew about that well in advance. What makes me antsy is they're now going into their 4th week of production on Raptors and I still don't even have a VIN#, which means even if mine is pulled sometime this week, it won't be a build date til what the 7th or 8the week of production? It's total BS IMO if there are no material holds, and I was the VERY FIRST to get an order in, that mine doesn't get pulled till the 5th or 6th week of OT1 orders (7th or 8th in all).

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
Thinking about dodge?

The Raptor rolled three times, the dodge rolled once into the same ditch from the same patch of ice. What would you rather be in?

IMG_0556.jpg

IMG_0553.jpg

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's no way that raptor rolled. I see literally no damage except a missing svt side vent.