Spied: 2013 Ford F-150

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea, uh-huh. Lets start talking about the 13's when my fraking 12 order STILL isn't pulled. Anyone want to confirm that DX Dark Pearl Blue will be a 13 Raptor color to further **** me off? :flipthebird: :suicide:

Last edited:

Banned
Reaction score
I heard the 13 raptors were getting an optional Machine gun mounted behind the grille as well

-Sent from my iPhone

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
hey how about me ,reptar ,an a couple other guys get our vins before we go crazy on 2013's please

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
hey how about me ,reptar ,an a couple other guys get our vins before we go crazy on 2013's please

Icing on the cake in this painful weight for my 2012 Raptor VIN #......my 85 broke down on me today....TWICE. Ran out of fuel on the WAY TO THE GAS STATION! Truck has a 120 mile range and a fuel gauge that doesn't work. ROYAL PITA!!!!!!! I cannot wait for that 35 gallon tanker strapped to the bottom of my raptor! SUCKS having to fill up every 100 mother f'ing miles!

It gets better, I could SEE the gas station, and I was going DOWN HILL, but didn't have enough momentum to make it there. My fiance brought me 5 gallons by, fueled up, then topped off at Sunoco.

It gets better still! 5 miles later, the f'ing fuel pump died on me! Had to get it towed back home. if I don't get a Vin# this week I'm going to be borderline ready to cancel and get a used $20k superduty and dump $30k of unused Raptor funds into my race truck lol.

Whatever the truck is, its an ecoboost.

If the 2013 offers HID's and an Ecoboost I'll be the first in line (AGAIN) for an order through Randy, and trade my 2012 in!