Special order discount pricing?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 17706

I find it amazing what great negotiators we have here. Next thing ya know dealers will be giving thousands off on gt 500’s.
My experience is raptors are at msrp( yalll calling that invoice??)or above. Dealers ain’t giving em away certainly not with dealers willing to buy other dealers inventory t a premium.
WAKE UP.
PS: used don’t count.

You can be a skeptic all you want. But invoice is around 9% off MSRP and that number is and has been reached pretty easily for awhile. Not all dealers will do such a thing, but a vast number of dealers are selling Raptors at such pricing. I just bought my brand new 2020 802A SCREW on 3/31/20 at such a discount. So why don’t you WAKE UP.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I find it amazing what great negotiators we have here. Next thing ya know dealers will be giving thousands off on gt 500’s.
My experience is raptors are at msrp( yalll calling that invoice??)or above. Dealers ain’t giving em away certainly not with dealers willing to buy other dealers inventory t a premium.
WAKE UP.
PS: used don’t count.

They are woke and using resources to save thousands of dollars during a worldwide pandemic. Haters gotta hate.

saym14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
contact travis at macarther in KS. he will sell at invoice and ship the order to your local dealer at no cost.

NickyF25

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can be a skeptic all you want. But invoice is around 9% off MSRP and that number is and has been reached pretty easily for awhile. Not all dealers will do such a thing, but a vast number of dealers are selling Raptors at such pricing. I just bought my brand new 2020 802A SCREW on 3/31/20 at such a discount. So why don’t you WAKE UP.

Definitely seem to see a lot of invoice deals or better on here, especially recently. Based on what I've researched, I believe invoice is generally just under 7% of MSRP though. More discount than that is into the holdback which is 3% of MSRP less destination. Someone posted their actual invoice in another thread which matched these figures almost to a tee.

D

Deleted member 17706

Definitely seem to see a lot of invoice deals or better on here, especially recently. Based on what I've researched, I believe invoice is generally just under 7% of MSRP though. More discount than that is into the holdback which is 3% of MSRP less destination. Someone posted their actual invoice in another thread which matched these figures almost to a tee.

Your 7% figure may be a more accurate percentage. I got the 9% figure from my deal, so that figure will vary some depending on whether or not you can get into the holdback numbers. Nevertheless, one can get $5-7k off a fully loaded Raptor pretty easily. I think the biggest discount that I have seen personally was a little over $10k on a Raptor that had every option under the sun.

Lags

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live in socal, I bought my AG 17' Raptor with all of the fixins in Minnesota on April 24, 2017 for sticker. At the time, where I live, dudes were paying $20,000 over sticker. hah! Needles to say... deals are to be had for sure!

WC_Raptor

Reaction score
Try Brock Patterson at Brown-Lee Ford outside of Nashville TN. I special ordered my '19 (802A, tech, no sunroof, no graphics - anything and everything I wanted - no pressure to option it with something you don't want) and picked up Dec 31, 2018. Didn't have to pay California mark-up and process was extremely easy. Opted to fly out and drive back stopping in Colorado to visit the family on the way home. The dealership picked me up at the airport and had all the paperwork ready to go. They also specialize in Ford specialty/performance vehicles so had Hennessey, Shelby, Roush, etc. on the lot and ready to roll if that interests you too. Will definitely give Brock a call when I am ready for my next ride.

OP
OP
911 Crazy

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Try Brock Patterson at Brown-Lee Ford outside of Nashville TN. I special ordered my '19 (802A, tech, no sunroof, no graphics - anything and everything I wanted - no pressure to option it with something you don't want) and picked up Dec 31, 2018. Didn't have to pay California mark-up and process was extremely easy. Opted to fly out and drive back stopping in Colorado to visit the family on the way home. The dealership picked me up at the airport and had all the paperwork ready to go. They also specialize in Ford specialty/performance vehicles so had Hennessey, Shelby, Roush, etc. on the lot and ready to roll if that interests you too. Will definitely give Brock a call when I am ready for my next ride.

Were you able to purchase at invoice, or better?