SPD HighFlow Turbo Adapters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ljn21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have them, but I did it mostly for the sound. I also have a FlowMaster FlowFX muffler and my truck growls nicely under heavy acceleration. They do not really provide documented performance gains.

If you want cheap performance, add an MPT 93 PRX tune and your truck will wake up!

Any sound clips?

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So you only have the flow master muffler on an otherwise stock exhaust? With the SPD Turbo adapters as well?

ljn21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is from another forum member, but it sounds exactly like mine and is the one that prompted me to use the same setup for my build:

Flomaster FX muffler or full catback? I think if I understood right the guy in video said its just the muffler and NOT the full catback right?

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Flomaster FX muffler or full catback? I think if I understood right the guy in video said its just the muffler and NOT the full catback right?

Correct. We both have SPD TA and FlowMaster FlowFX replacement mufflers.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Correct. We both have SPD TA and FlowMaster FlowFX replacement mufflers.

How is it at idle and light acceleration, no rumble or vibes you can feel at the wheel etc? Looking to keep the characteristics of the stock exhaust, but would like to just add some depth and remove some of the higher pitch.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How is it at idle and light acceleration, no rumble or vibes you can feel at the wheel etc? Looking to keep the characteristics of the stock exhaust, but would like to just add some depth and remove some of the higher pitch.

It sounds very tame at idle and under light acceleration, but it growls nicely under heavy acceleration. I do not feel any rumbling or vibrations at the wheel.

I listened to a lot of exhaust videos and in person before making my decision. I still think it is one of the best combinations for a little more noise without being obnoxious or raspy and it has zero drone at any speed.