SPD HighFlow Turbo Adapters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JustRaptor1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to see who has these. What are the advantages of getting these.

If anyone who has them can give a review that would be awesome!

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have them, but can’t tell you how much of a “seat of the pants” difference they made, since I had them installed with the exhaust and intake at the dealership. However, I am very pleased with the performance of my Gen 2, and plan to do SPD downpipes to match up later this year. COBB tune coming after my warranty is up.
What I can tell you is leave OEM exhaust and do just SPD downpipes and turbo adapters instead.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have them, but I did it mostly for the sound. I also have a FlowMaster FlowFX muffler and my truck growls nicely under heavy acceleration. They do not really provide documented performance gains.

If you want cheap performance, add an MPT 93 PRX tune and your truck will wake up!

Biggwrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have them, but I did it mostly for the sound. I also have a FlowMaster FlowFX muffler and my truck growls nicely under heavy acceleration. They do not really provide documented performance gains.

If you want cheap performance, add an MPT 93 PRX tune and your truck will wake up!

ditto, same adapters and muffler. Sounds great to me, didnt feel a difference. If your doing yourself, have a torch.. You will need it to heat and loosen the turbo bolts.

OP
OP
J

JustRaptor1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks I spoke to them yesterday, they are also about to come out with an exhuast fot the raptor. They said it has a deep sound excited to see that in action, might wait for that

magaraptor

Reaction score
I did the speed adapters and down pipes with high flow cats I can tell no difference, I’m putting the freak o boost turbos on in couple weeks let ya know how that turns out

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I did the speed adapters and down pipes with high flow cats I can tell no difference, I’m putting the freak o boost turbos on in couple weeks let ya know how that turns out

You have a pointer to the turbos? Are they supposed to add power or just sound?

jimmyjamm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed the SPD flanges by themselves, then added S&B intake later. The SPDs along smooth out the low rpm throttle response and pulled harder from lower rpm, turbos definitely spooled faster producing less turbo lag. I was easily able to notice a difference by the seat of the pants. Once in stalled the S&B only notice a bit more throttle response. When I added Borla muffler back pipes it helped a little with smoother sound.