Software Update for Full Screen CarPlay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I dont have the option to connect to my home wifi or any other wifi network. Is there any way to activate with forscan?
You can still use Forscan via your Android or Apple phone. Click the following link for the compatible Bluetooth device that you’ll need.

i dont have att hotspot here in south america and i want to know if its possible to activate to search wifi and try to update my sync4 .
If you’re familiar with using FDRS, then there is a way. You’re gonna need a laptop &……you guessed it, a Wi-Fi connection (or a really long Ethernet cord). So this puts you back at square 1…no Wi-Fi connection.

i asked to dealer here in Argentina and they say they see the update for my truck and thet can update but i need go to dealer.
This will be your best bet for now.

I can do this week that but i want to have the option to connect to my home wifi for next updates .
Options are good!

i think that maybe the Wifi its not activated yet for Argentina. someone know where can i try to modified and activate with forscan?
Thanks
These updates can’t be accomplished via Forscan. However, a member here (a few pgs back) has successfully done them via FDRS.