So... What do you think about the new Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sniperm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First... I have to say... Its FUGLY!

Looks like a bunch of fords put together.... and that grill... the truck lost its muscle looking stance... and that center vent... with those audio shop looking side vents..

The things I like...are the Interior... The eco engine..(I know I Know.. but I want more HP...) the shocks are bigger... the truck has more height.. so 37" should be no problem.. paddle shifters is a plus!

But... I would really have to see the truck in person to decide..

What are your thoughts guys??

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I dont care its just that its way to early to start making assumptions about a truck that has not been 100% confirmed. By 2017 the actual truck will probably be different in some way shape or form.

Black Oval

Reaction score
Side marker lights in the front flares look like a poorly placed afterthought.
Fender vents dont match any of the body lines around them.
Not a fan of the rear bumper or dual exhaust (at least not how they executed it)
Not a fan of the bottom of the bed behind the rear tire, being grey and not body color.
HATE the white 3rd brake lights on all Raptors.
Wish they would get rid of the weak looking BFGs and go with Nitto Trail Grappler MTs or Toyo Open Country as OEM tires.

Aside from those few things, I love the rest and cant wait to get one once it hits the dealerships!!!

Last edited:

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Side marker lights in the front flares look like a poorly placed afterthought.

Good chance they were. They are mandated by the government because the vehicle is so wide so they were probably like "shit we need marker lights" and tossed them on there.

Just remember this is a preproduction model that is not set in stone yet so some minor details could and probably will change.