So it’s the 18th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We did speculate that today was the original release date because the intro seemed so rushed and incoherent. Maybe we were right for a change. :)

Agreed. It didn't make a lot of sense for Ford to plan a release of additional information 2 weeks after the initial release of info. Nor did it make sense to let customers know via an easter egg that most customers won't pick up on.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Agreed. It didn't make a lot of sense for Ford to plan a release of additional information 2 weeks after the initial release of info. Nor did it make sense to let customers know via an easter egg that most customers won't pick up on.

Can you please go back an rewatch that video 12 more times and try to make sense of it for us LOL

richnot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don`t understand the reasoning as to why manufactures do what they do when it comes to news releases on vehicles.

Having owned Jeeps and being around them for most of my entire life it is nice to see that Jeep is going back to putting a V8 in a Wrangler and it`s all over their website for about a month now. But once again the price eludes all that are or may be interested in one. As a consumer I would like to what you are planning on selling a product for, and I don`t mean just Jeeps, the same as the Gen 3 Raptor, you leak out just enough info to get people talking, but those same people have mortgages and families and monthly bills. So why not come out up front with what the cost may be, an extra $75-$100 can make a difference if you can afford something or not. You play games right from the start with the pricing and availability, not everyone is into playing games

FFCJ

Reaction score
I don`t understand the reasoning as to why manufactures do what they do when it comes to news releases on vehicles.

Having owned Jeeps and being around them for most of my entire life it is nice to see that Jeep is going back to putting a V8 in a Wrangler and it`s all over their website for about a month now. But once again the price eludes all that are or may be interested in one. As a consumer I would like to what you are planning on selling a product for, and I don`t mean just Jeeps, the same as the Gen 3 Raptor, you leak out just enough info to get people talking, but those same people have mortgages and families and monthly bills. So why not come out up front with what the cost may be, an extra $75-$100 can make a difference if you can afford something or not. You play games right from the start with the pricing and availability, not everyone is into playing games

But don't you think that was the intention? Sucks....

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score

The problem is, most of society lives paycheck to paycheck and are impulse buyers and always have regret later on, but don't learn til later in life, while some never learn either though.