So does your Raptor fit height wise in your garage?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't forget the length. I may have a "shortish" garage but the SCREW is exactly 1.5 inches too long to fit. Door braces catch on bumper. She has sat outside since I brought her home December 5, 2012 (it was a good day) and never once complained. I, on the other hand, have a few times, when late for work and the Denver winter weather has served up more than 3-4 inches of the white powdery suft. It is only those moments when I wish it fit in the garage.

I think some guys with a similar situation have replaced the rear bumper with one of the aftermarket ones to solve this. Some of them tuck up really tight to the rear so you can gain a few inches.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Wright

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had some bad weather coming so I decided to see if mine would fit in the garage, with the back bumper touching the wall it has about 1/2 an inch between the front bumper and garage door, I also can't use the door to the house lol.

67e1699b-9c8a-458b-ac78-9a194bec04cb_zpsfe2f7dda.jpg

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well mine fits height wise. Doesn't fit length wise unless it goes in sideways.. And that's barely. Had to put my tailgate down and use an old blowup camping mattress on the sides that were sticking out last time it hailed/ had tornado warnings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sy0296

Full Access Member
Reaction score
on the same boat here with the length not fitting. for some reason the builder decided to be smart and put in a 2ft tall 6" thick metal pole to prevent a bad driver from driving into the water heater…without this I would have fit into my garage.

OOOOO

Reaction score
Standard 3 car and it fits fine. Gotta fold in the mirrors tho. Mine is a 13 screw

IMG_4127.jpg

Last edited:

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Measured my garage tonight. 7' door and an actual opening of 82 3/4". With 37's, my truck is around 79-80" right at the B-Pillar. It's a tight fit, but it fits and that's all that counts!

Road Kill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude that is just nuts!! But I'd be packing my Raptor in also.

I am lucky to have a decent size garage (3 car), and it's wider and longer than most of my neighbors garages because my layout is different. Pure friggin luck! :) The tightest fit will be 2" clearance to the roof.

Will no longer fit in the garage with a new set of taller Trail Grappler 35"s. Replaced the bald stock BFGs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk