Gen3 Ford Raptor 35 inch height lowering question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

makavelim3

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Recently upgraded to a Gen3 Raptor from a 2017 Gen 2, however, my work garage entrance height is not clearing the new truck. (Gen2 was fine). I've tried to lower the tire pressure to the minimum suggested pressure of 38 PSI but with no luck.

Any idea how i can lower the truck Height by like 1/2 inch?

- I contemplated buying a GEN2 again but after experiencing the GEN3 I'm unable to make that decision.
- I'm not going to sell the Raptor for any other truck. I do utilize the car for what it is and no other truck will provide that for me.
- I work in the city and finding proper close by parking that fits the raptor is difficult.

Appreciate your thoughts guys.

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Recently upgraded to a Gen3 Raptor from a 2017 Gen 2, however, my work garage entrance height is not clearing the new truck. (Gen2 was fine). I've tried to lower the tire pressure to the minimum suggested pressure of 38 PSI but with no luck.

Any idea how i can lower the truck Height by like 1/2 inch?

- I contemplated buying a GEN2 again but after experiencing the GEN3 I'm unable to make that decision.
- I'm not going to sell the Raptor for any other truck. I do utilize the car for what it is and no other truck will provide that for me.
- I work in the city and finding proper close by parking that fits the raptor is difficult.

Appreciate your thoughts guys.
200.gif
But ill be helpful i guess. Drop shackle for the rear, and maybe a drop spindle for the front.

Last edited:

Riccan

Reaction score
put some weight in the bed. shouldn't take much to lower the rear 1/2 inch.

OP
OP
M

makavelim3

Reaction score
Guys totally wouldn’t be inclined to consider such a measure if I don’t absolutely have too.

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it a 35 or 37 package (nvm that got answered)

Also the 38 psi isnt the minimum, you can drive around at 32 just fine, prob still wont clear though.

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
1. Find out if the spindles are the same for all F150's (they used to be)
2. Call dealer of said spindles and double check
3. get a 2" drop shackle
4. ???
5. Profit from lowered raptor that will probably look mad decent.