SnoBall Preparations?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think I'd snap right out of defib if I had this coming at me
0dff0964ae3d552585655305034a5d87.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nord perfecting his best stand up nap back there :D haha

D

Deleted member 12951

I have all three state stickers still on my truck from Time Attack that I purchased in June. I know the ORV stickers are good till March 2015 because it shows that on the sticker. But what about the Passport sticker, it only shows 2014. Are they good for a year and do I just need to keep my receipt to show if questioned or do I need to re-purchase that again for 2015?

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How about everyone actually brings a scoop shovel of some kind this time around?

I tinted my rear amber darker, I made it and it was a bit bright.

Possibly making a copy(with improvements) of my front light bar for my Dad's truck. On that front, some people mentioned at least some interest in the thread I had about my homemade lights. FWIW, this time around it will be a CAD drawing, that I'll be willing to share should anyone else decide to go that route. I think I sold him on just getting the KC ambers to mount in the 3rd brake light.

If I can get it running better, we're bringing a small 2 stroke snowblower setup to work kind of like a wood planer should we need to dig out a turn around again.

Last edited: