Skyl3r's Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
skyl3r

skyl3r

Maniac
FRF Lady
Reaction score
aef34beae065b3df915eece7f63ac44f.jpg

Added new sponsor sticker window. I like the way it turned out ;)

Don't look. At my ugly tire.

OP
OP
skyl3r

skyl3r

Maniac
FRF Lady
Reaction score
What's your exact exhaust setup right now? Don't really mind the drone that much. Use to it.
I have stainless works headers, 3inch off road pipes (no cats), the giant Borla 36inch pre runner muffler, with straight pipes out the back. I'm going to add a stock resonator to see if I can cut down the drone. This is a raspy gnarly aggressive sounding exhaust. It's cool on the exterior. I'm tired on hearing it on the inside. #exhauststruggleisreal

702_Rider

Reaction score
I have stainless works headers, 3inch off road pipes (no cats), the giant Borla 36inch pre runner muffler, with straight pipes out the back. I'm going to add a stock resonator to see if I can cut down the drone. This is a raspy gnarly aggressive sounding exhaust. It's cool on the exterior. I'm tired on hearing it on the inside. #exhauststruggleisreal

Was the roush with SW long tube header drone rough? I mean it depends on the person but I had my truck straight piped right under the cab so I experienced that

OP
OP
skyl3r

skyl3r

Maniac
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Was the roush with SW long tube header drone rough? I mean it depends on the person but I had my truck straight piped right under the cab so I experienced that
@702_Rider I think the drone was miserable. So loud I cannot hear the words to music or my child in the back. I hated it. The only thing worse I've ever heard was when I blew all the packing out of my aluminum exhaust on my focus st.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Once I pulled the tips out as fare as I could the drone stopped. It still looks good but mine was from the vibrations under the truck.